September 4, 2010

Wave 3: T.A.R.D.I.S.

Wave 3: T.A.R.D.I.S.
The individual mods below contain ONLY the in game models and textues. All scripts are located in the Shared Script Core etc, but you can view the change logs for specific features and changes.
PDF Download DOCX Download Full Packages Download


The 9th & 10th Doctors T.A.R.D.I.S. (Type 40)
screenshot.jpg The T.A.R.D.I.S. external shell during the 9th and 10th Doctor's Era.
Required DragonSireMods ResourcesLinks
Doctor Who Shared Script Doctor Who Global Mod Doctor Who Shared Sound Fx View Change Log
T.A.R.D.I.S. Coral
screenshot.jpg T.A.R.D.I.S. Were not built, but grown, Though it does take thousands of years, unless you know how to shatter the plasmic shell and modify a dimensional stabilizer with a fallback hormony of 6.3....
Required DragonSireMods ResourcesLinks
Doctor Who Shared Script View Change Log
T.A.R.D.I.S. Key
screenshot.jpg There's nothing worse than a T.A.R.D.I.S. without a key.
Required DragonSireMods ResourcesLinks
Doctor Who Shared Script View Change Log
Dematerialization Circuit
screenshot.jpg Some Timelords like nothing more than travel around causing trouble, setting wrongs right and just generally making a nuisance of themsels. To do so, a TimeLords T.A.R.D.I.S. needs a working dematerialisation circuit, otherwise they are going nowhere.
Required DragonSireMods ResourcesLinks
Doctor Who Shared Script View Change Log
Portable Eye of Harmony Power Source & Collector
screenshot.jpg Every T.A.R.D.I.S. needs any energy source. Careful you don't run out...
Required DragonSireMods ResourcesLinks
Doctor Who Shared Script View Change Log
Chameleon Circuit
screenshot.jpg It's what gives a Time Capsule its shape. Unless it gets stuck....
Required DragonSireMods ResourcesLinks
Doctor Who Shared Script View Change Log
9th & 10th Doctor's Larger on the Inside T.A.R.D.I.S. Doors
screenshot.jpg It's bigger on the inside....
Required DragonSireMods ResourcesLinks
Doctor Who Shared Script View Change Log
9th & 10th Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S. Console
screenshot.jpg The primary control of any T.A.R.D.I.S.
Required DragonSireMods ResourcesLinks
Doctor Who Shared Script View Change Log
9th & 10th Doctors Console Room Chair
screenshot.jpg When knocking about in a T.A.R.D.I.S. its a good idea to have a comfortable spot to land on.
Required DragonSireMods ResourcesLinks
The Sims 3 View Change Log
9th & 10th Doctors Console Room Railings
screenshot.jpg Good thing they come with padding.
Required DragonSireMods ResourcesLinks
The Sims 3 View Change Log
9th & 10th Doctors Console Room Coral Support
screenshot.jpg Even a T.A.R.D.I.S. could use a little support sometimes.
Required DragonSireMods ResourcesLinks
The Sims 3 View Change Log
9th & 10th Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S. Wallpaper
screenshot.jpg When you just want that T.A.R.D.I.S. look.
Required DragonSireMods ResourcesLinks
The Sims 3 View Change Log
Time Lord TT Capsule & Sidrat (Type 20/40/52)
screenshot.jpg A sentient machine, normally grown on Gallifrey, which gives its operator access to all of time and space. Its basic shape of a small grey box conceals a timelord great secret...it's larger on the inside...
Required DragonSireMods ResourcesLinks
Doctor Who Shared Script Doctor Who Global Mod Doctor Who Shared Sound Fx View Change Log

No comments: